Brussel Sprout Slaw
By Danette Wickman, RDN, CD
- 3 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp flaxseed oil
- 1 Tbsp agave nectar
- 1/2 lb brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 1/2 small head purple cabbage
- 1/4 c golden raisins
- In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, oils and agave. Set aside.
- Chop the brussels sprouts and purple cabbage into fine strips. You can also shred both of them with a food processor.
- Combine brussels sprouts and cabbage into a large bowl with the raisins. Drizzle the vinaigrette over the slaw and toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours prior to serving.
Nutrition (per serving): 90 calories, 3.6g fat, .4g saturated fat, 101mg sodium, 12.7g carbs, 2g fiber, 2g protein