Published on June 15, 2020
Gluten-Free Quinoa Pizza Bites
- 1 Cup Uncooked Quinoa
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1 Cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Basil, Chopped (or 2 tablespoons dried)
- 1/2 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, Diced
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- Pizza Sauce for Dipping
- Place the quinoa and two cups of water in a covered pot. Bring to boil and then simmer for 20 minutes or until quinoa is tender.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix together all ingredients, except pizza sauce, in a medium mixing bowl.
- Distribute mixture into a greased mini muffin  tin, filling each cup to the top (one heaping tablespoon each), and press down gently to compact.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan. Serve warm with sauce for dipping.
Makes 24 mini muffin bites.