Paleo Chocolate Chip Tahini Blondies
Recipe by: K.C. (2018). Ambitious Kitchen. Retrieved from: https://www.ambitiouskitchen.com/paleo-chocolate-chip-tahini-blondies/
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup melted and cooled coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups packed fine almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour (not packed)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips, dairy free if desired
- Fancy Maldon Salt, for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray to prevent sticking. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, coconut sugar, tahini, coconut oil and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Next add the dry ingredients: almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until a cookie dough consistency forms, then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Add batter to the prepared pan and spread evenly. Bake for 18-25 minutes until edges are just slightly golden. We want to slightly under bake these so they stay gooey. Once done baking, immediately sprinkle with Maldon salt; remove blondies from pan after 15 minutes. Cut into 16 bars and serve! Delicious with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream for a blondie sundae.
Servings: 16 Bars.
Nutrition Information: Serving size: 1 Calories: 276 kcal, Fat: 18.2 g, Saturated fat: 7.3 g Carbohydrates: 27.4 g, Fiber: 4.3 g, Sugar: 19.5 g, Protein: 4.8g