Published on June 05, 2020
Rosemary White Bean Hummus
- 1 can (15 ounces) white beans, such as cannellini, drained, 3-4 tablespoons liquid reserved
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (from 1 lemons)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon Rosemary
- Coarse salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest (optional)
- Puree beans, tahini, lemon juice, oil, garlic and rosemary in a food processor until smooth, adding reserved bean liquid as needed to thin hummus to attain desired consistency.
- Season with salt to taste. If you desire a stronger lemon flavor, add in the lemon zest.
- Serve with fresh cut vegetables and bread (if desired).